FEDERAL SIGNAL DynaMax/ES100C Speaker
- Slim and light-weight compact 100 W speaker
- Neodymium driver increases performance and reliability
- Composite plastic housing
- Vehicle-specific mounting brackets available for most commonly-used Police and Fire/EMS vehicles
- Two-year warranty
- SAE and CCR Title 13 specifications when paired with Class A Federal Signal amplifier and electronic siren
Sleek Design Meets High-Performance
The slim shape and lightweight design are ideal for most police cars, fire trucks, and work truck applications. The DynaMax® /ES100C is a 100 W speaker designed to withstand the harshest conditions. This speaker features the Federal Signal Neodymium driver for increased performance and reliability.
The DynaMax/ES100C housing is molded from composite plastic — 30% glass-filled PET (polyethylene terephthalate). This high-strength composite material provides chemical resistance and maintains rigidity at high temperatures.
A variety of vehicle-specific DynaMax/ES100C mounting brackets are available to make installation simple.
|Housing Material||Composite plastic (30% glass-filled PET)|
|Operating Temp.||-40˚ to +176˚ F (-40˚ to +80˚ C)|
|Input Voltage||32 Vrms|
|Length||5.9 in (14.9 cm)|
|Width||2.3 in (5.8 cm)|
|Height||5.5 in (13.9 cm)|
|Speaker Only||5.0 lb (2.3 kg)|
|5.3 lb (2.4 kg)|