SANTA CRUZ GUNLOCKS SC-917-D-1-5-A Fixed Pump Shotgun & SC-6 Rapid-Adjust Gun Rack
MODEL SC-917-D-1-5-A FIXED PUMP SHOTGUN & SC-6 RAPID-ADJUST GUN RACK
Wouldn’t it be reassuring to have both your patrol rifle and your pump shotgun easily accessible? The SC-917-D-1-5-A is the ideal solution for securing a patrol rifle and pump shotgun on the partition wall of a police cruiser.
- 1 x SC-6-XL Universal Gunlock (key: #2 or handcuff)
- 1 x SC-1 Gunlock (key: #2 or handcuff)
- 1 x SC-502 18″ Long Flat Bar
- 1 x SC-9302 Mounting Hinge
- 2 x SC-1900 or SC-1901 Butt Plates
- 2 x SC-9903 L-Brackets
- Nuts and Bolts
- Installation Instructions
- Upgrade to Tamper Resistant Hardware
Find a distributor near you or request a quote.
Check to see if your local Police Department is using a Santa Cruz Gunlock.
Volume Discounts are Available. Law Enforcement and Police Departments may request a Testing & Evaluation Sample!
Gunlock Safety Precautions
NOTE: Santa Cruz Gunlocks, LLC (SCG) gun racks and gunlocks are intended for temporary, secure storage of firearms. They are not substitutes for a permanent storage enclosure and only act as limited theft deterrents. They will not prevent accidental discharge/firing of a chambered round.
To properly and safely use the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock:
- Do not use if your firearm does not fit the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never leave your firearm unsupervised while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never place a loaded firearm in s SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- Never chamber a round while using a SCG gun rack and/or gunlock
- It is the responsibility of the user to operate the SCG gun rack and/or gunlock properly and safely